hi..i open my email this morning...and someone shared these awesome words of personal responsibility to me & I wanna share them with my reader..(ehh adeke yang bace...perasan la ko da:(..nono stay positive!!!) emmm ..I find that these words to be empowering. Hope you all stay positive..wokey!!! chayokk!!!
Authors B.J. Gallagher and Steve Ventura wrote a great little book about achieving success through personal accountability titled: Who Are "They" Anyway?
I like their list showing how each individual in the company can benefit by adopting a "personal accountability attitude":
• You have more control over your destiny
• You become an active contributor rather than a passive observer
• Others look to you for leadership
• You gain the reputation as a problem solver
• You enhance your career opportunities
• You enjoy the satisfaction that comes from getting things done...the power of positive doing
• You experience less anger, frustration and helplessness - all leading to better physical health
• You realize a positive spillover effect into your personal life at home
According to Gallagher and Ventura, the most important words
of personal responsibility are as follows:
The 10 most important words:
I won't wait for others to take the first step.
The 9 most important words:
If it is to be, it's up to me.
The 8 most important words
If not me, who? If not now, when?
The 7 most important words:
Let me take a shot at it.
The 6 most important words:
I will not pass the buck.
The 5 most important words:
You can count on me.
The 4 most important words:
It IS my job!
The 3 most important words:
Just do it!
The 2 most important words:
The most important word:
...cool positive affirmation huh? :)