To my dear hubby...my most meticulous critic, my best friend and the father of my children...to my love..Nina, AsHa, IrHas & IrSyaD for making every moment exciting and for giving my life meaning and purpose...This blog is about me, you and you all...luv you always....I proud being a MoM and a Wife...

Sunday, May 13, 2007

STRESS


Hai….how are you out there??/…..Do you manage your stress?? And how are you manage you stress….Vassanthi said in her book , the easiest way to manage your stress is doing yoga….and I quiet agreed with her…after I got my third baby, I have joined yoga class at Dewan Presint 8, and yes!!!! With yoga I manage to handle my stress, I get very good sleep and the important thing I get my figure back!!! Actually the
Yoga is centered on the mind-body connection, the combination of three main things – postures (asanas), proper breathing (pranayama) and meditation. Yoga helps us through a cleaning process, turning our bodies into a well synchronized and well-oiled piece of machinery. Normally I started with the breathing, followed by sunsulatation for 8 to 12 time, then standing postures, sitting postures and savasana, breathing and ending with meditation. Simple right!!! And believe me it is very good to release your tension and stress………

1 comment:

idalities said...

.hi..cun,

emm...wat a blogs..glamour lah tuu

anyway gud luck n doakan jodoh aku ya..

muah muah muah....